Nanoscale Undergraduate Education in Engineering
College of Engineering, Delaware Biotechnology Institute, and Department of Philosophy introduce the Nanoscale Undergraduate Education in Engineering (NUE) program to train students for the academic and industrial sector opportunities in nanotechnology. The program consists of 5 elements that each undergraduate participant need to complete:
- Minor in Nanomaterials (Satisfy the requirements of this minor)
- Take a course in Nanoethics.
- Participate in a workshop on Nanoethcis.
- Take a Study Abroad Course (Program fee paid by NUE)
- Participate in summer research with one of the associated professors (Summer stipend paid by NUE and Undergraduate Research Program).
For more information contact Professor Ismat Shah (1618) firstname.lastname@example.org or any of the following faculty:
- Prof. Tom Powers DBI and PHIL
- Prof. Jingguang Chen CHEG
- Prof. James Kolodzey ELEG
- Prof. Michael Mackay MSEG
- Prof. Matt Doty MSEG
- Prof. Ajay Prasad MEEG
- Prof. Valery Roy MEEG
- Prof. Joshua Zide MSEG